Inclusion Facilitation is designed to create a better life for an individual by the provision of an intense input designed to bring about social change. This usually entails a series of visits focused on getting the person out and about to increase confidence, social skills and presence in their local community and to pursue goals and dreams. Uniquely, the work is carried out under the close clinical supervision of a practising psychologist.
Inclusion Facilitation aims to:
- Create a better life for the Individual.
- Give the Individual and their family a clear vision of a good life and to support their first steps towards this
- To maximise individuals inclusion and connection with the wider community.
- To help with friendship, social connection and education
- To increase confidence, social skills and presence in their local community and to pursue goals and dreams.