Inclusion Facilitation is designed to create a better life for an individual by the provision of an intense input designed to being about social change. This usually entails a series of visits focused on getting the person out and about to increase confidence, social skills and presence in their local community and to pursue goals and dreams. Uniquely, the work is carried out under the close clinical supervision of a practicing psychologist.
Inclusion Facilitation aims to:
- To create a better life for the Individual.
- Give Individual and family a clear vision of a good life and to support first steps towards this
- To maximize individuals inclusion and connection with the wider community.
- To help with friendship, social connection and education
- To increase confidence, social skills and presence in their local community and to pursue goals and dreams.
- 1. Welcome (1:20)
- About the instructors
- Who would benefit from an Inclusion Facilitator (IF)?
- 2. Intentional building of relationships (0:39)
- 3. Essential Ingredients for this work (0:34)
- HOW IS INCLUSION FACILITATION (IF) WORK DIFFERENT FROM TYPICAL SERVICE APPROACHES?
- How does Inclusion Facilitation work?
- 4. Person centred planning (11:42)
- 5. Research (10:46)
- 6. Impact of work with Sukhy (9:37)
- 7. Underlying Principles (12:43)
- 8. Meeting ordinary needs (3:20)
- 9. Practical with Stevie (23:45)
- 10. ABCD (5:16)
- 11. Checking out cars in Sheffield (2:27)
- 12. Inclusion Facilitation in action (4:15)
- 13. Subtle stuff (6:22)
- 14. Making it stick (2:31)
- Job Description
- Congratulations on completion
Hi, I’m Colin Newton - Psychologist and Director at Inclusive Solutions - read more here...https://inclusive-solutions.com/about-us/
I have spent my career committed to inclusion and I have loved being involved in the development of the Inclusion Facilitator role...
Inclusion work that can be fun, musical, out there ....
We do whatever it takes!!
This training goes really well with this book - available to you for 30% less of retail cost - just for participating on this course!
Simply email [email protected] and share course reference and we will send discounted book!
Very powerful way of creating change in the most vulnerable of young people.
Fantastic how you got him pout of his bedroom and built up his self esteem and self image! Well impressed....
Join this course today and learn about this new way of including young people on the margins of society.