In just over an hour this Person Centred Thinking training gives a new way of looking at planning combined with a set of tools to help support dreams, build relationships and connections and promote capacity thinking.
The aim of person centred thinking tools training is not to teach people how to facilitate plans but instead it is about sharing a set of values and an orientation that can be used to listen, reflect and creatively involve people in planning their own lives.
This thinking works great with MAPS, PATH, and all other person centred planning tools.
This course will provide participants with an understanding of how to use a range of extreme person centred thinking tools to;
- Value graphics that facilitate creative conversations
- Learn from people’s stories and histories
- Listen to and facilitate dreams and nightmares
- Think about what is positive and possible
- Connect people with their communities
- Facilitate inclusion