Learn how Restorative Justice works and how to facilitate effective interventions.
- About your teachers...
- Welcome and Overview
- Live video introduction to RJ (1:36)
- What is RJ? (8:11)
- Essential ingredients of RJ (1:27)
- Mohawk Prayer (2:36)
- Spirit of Generosity (1:50)
- Learning to Listen (1:01)
- What do you need? (27:03)
- What have we done historically? (4:31)
- What kind of justice do we want? (3:23)
- What kind of practitioner are you? (3:33)
- Typical responses to behaviour incident (1:58)
- Key Restorative phrases (5:58)
- Mediation (12:18)
- Practice in Schools (6:58)
- RJ in action (24:21)
- Everyday Restorative language (1:53)
- Does it work? (3:27)
- First tries.... (7:21)
- Bringing it all together
- Resources and references
Hi, I’m Colin Newton - Psychologist and Director at Inclusive Solutions.
I have spent my career committed to inclusive education and have run many PATH and MAP sessions for over 20 years. I still love this unique approach and am sure you will too. I was privileged to learn this way of working directly from the creators Jack Pearpoint, Marsha Forest and John O'Brien.
Read more about Inclusive Solutions here: https://inclusive-solutions.com/about-us/